The SmarTrack Category S5 has been tested to Thatcham TQA standard. The device operates using GPS/GLONASS, GPRS and GSM technology. Having an in-built battery back-up, the device has the ability to remain operational even when the vehicle’s power supply is removed. The device monitors the battery voltage level and detects if the Driver Recognition System has been activated.
The system can distinguish between a thief driving or the owner/authorised driver the vehicle making it the ultimate tracking system
SmarTrack Category 5 DRS Pro (Proximity)
Disarms when the proximity tag is within the area of the vehicle. If the tag is not inside the vehicle when the customer is driving, the Global Telemetrics Control Centre will call to confirm the vehicle is safe.
SmarTrack Category 5 DRST (Transponder)
When the card is placed on the receptacle hidden within the vehicle, the tracking device is then disarmed. If this process is not completed, the customer will be contacted by a member of the Global Telemetrics Control Centre.
Please specify at time of ordering.
Ideal for vehicle tracking of a higher value and key-less vehicles
- Thatcham Category 5 Quality Assured
- IP67 waterproof device
- Choice of Driver Recognition Systems supplied with 2 cards/tags
- P5 for plant and agricultural vehicles
- Secure full fleet online account to view locations of your vehicle
- Free Global Telemetrics app to view vehicle location
- Monitored 24 hours a day by Global Telemetrics
- Battery disconnection/low level battery alerts
- Movement alerts (vehicle is moved without the DRST used)
- Fully transferable* (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Direct Debit for subscriptions (minimum 12 month contract)
- 3 year warranty (extendable to 12 years*)
Annual UK & European Subscription £159 per year inc VAT.
Lifetime Payment subscription £499* inc VAT.
Direct Debit monthly payment from £13.99 inc VAT.
Approved by Ford, Land Lover, Range Rover, BMW, Audi, Honda, Mercedes, Renault