Our trackers with the remote immobilisation feature, it ideal for vehicle rental companies, luxury vehicle hire companies and sports car lease companies that need the ability to immobilise a car when the customer doesn’t pay or doesn’t return a vehicle on time or driving a hire vehicle poorly.
Immobilisation kit inc installation £50 per vehicle
Just a simple command sent from an authorised phone or pc will activate the trackers’ immobilisation feature on that vehicle prevent it starting, the command can be sent from anywhere in the world to the trackers, and a confirmation message is sent back to confirm the vehicle will no longer be able to start.
- Detailed reporting – showing vehicle/s location, start and stop times, Over-speed, Idling and Late Start for every journey
- Driving Style Analysis – Shows how a vehicle is being driven – Harsh braking – Hard Acceleration and Fast Cornering
- Multi-Platform – Can be used on any PC with internet access, no software needed as its web-based or via our bespoke App’s available in the app store
- TFL Camera, Disruption and Traffic Overlay
- User-friendly mapping tools – shows the map as street view – satellite or Birdseye 3D view
- Driver ID – shows which driver is driving what vehicle **
- System Training
- Journey Trail – Route Vehicle was driven
- Cost Per Mile / Journey
- APPLE & Android Apps
- Geofence Alerts – Will show if a vehicle has been taken aboard or into a restricted pre-defined area
- User-Defined POI Database
- Multi-Level User Log-In
- Remote Immobilisation** A simple text will prevent the vehicle from starting
- Road Speed database** Advance speeding report showing a vehicle speed in relation to the roads speed limit
Second years subscription £100 a year.
Please note some vehicle are unable to be immobilised due to being hybrid or advanced wiring systems or require extra parts to immobilise the hybrid system safely.
Immobilisation commands are sent via text; not all networks can send this command, the following networks are suitable.
There are no reviews yet.